Ya.. this is the first time being tag.. doesn’t even knew about it till Auntie J told me over YM.. adui .. i’ve to clear my head to know what is it about.. tula.. been jamming my brain with scrapbooking..
***Start Copying Here***
1. Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.
2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.
3. List down your wish.
4. Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.
5. Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog:
The Genie King, the Genie Princess and their trusty Genie Buddy have visited:
- Mariuca would like to wish for happiness and success.
- Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness.
- Emila would like to wish for happiness and success.
- Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan’s brother andYah and Wan and success.
- MPG would like to wish for love and peace.
- Jean would like to wish for stress free work environment and happiness.
- Cbenc12 would like to wish for health, happiness and luck for my family and friends and me too!
- Paris Beaverbanks would like to wish for more publicity! Hooyah! (taps swollen head)
- Giddy Tiger would like to wish for longer weekends and never-ending holidays!
- Shooi would like to wish for peace on earth, love, good health and happiness.
- Chinnee would like to wish for happiness and good health forever!
- Hui Sia would like to wish for love, health, wealth and happiness.
- Chew Lee would like to wish hubby for a successful business venture in Singapore.
- Anggie would like to wish for dream and wish come true.
- Slavemom would like to wish for happiness and good health for her loved ones (and of coz for herself too!)
- Wen would like to wish for happiness and health for herself and her family.
- Bryan’s Mama would like to wish for health, love & happiness for everyone
- Sharine would like to wish for safer world to live in, going green to save the earth and health for everyone
- bZbee would like to wish for less corruption, less handing out IC in Sabah and a a chance all citizen to be treated equally no matter what their races or beliefs are…ams would like to wish for …….. good health and world peace…and for M.A.C to come to kk as long as am still around this side of town. (censored censored………………………censored)
- misslamau would like to wish for…shootsac to be available in KK (but then again if everybody has it, it would be no fun anymore). So…rephrase > to own a shootsac…damn those prints
- alice would like to wish for …shootsac to fall from the sky for misslamau, superb wealth and health for friends and fams, specifically for my dad, damn hoping he wins the lottery.harharhar
- Aunty J thanked Static Alibis and wished for the first prize in the Sabah Lotto Jackpot prize which has reached RM5mil ++ today so Aunty J can do so many many other things with the money!! 🙂
- Hannie wish for a healthy, pretty, intelligent and goody baby girl soon.
Welcome aboard the Magical Flying Carpet for the Ride of your Life!
***End Copying Here***
I know this might be too soon to ask for a baby now (cos I’m alone in taking care of Cal and Mer..) well.. since genie is around, might as well make the wish first 😀
Alright now I need to tag one person.. that would be.. Jurra.. ya.. I’ve been reading ur blog without you knowing .. now you must be wondering how did I get your blog site huh.. 😀
2 thoughts on “Been tag”
heheheh.. now I know!
Wow!! Go FonMee Go (do the hula thingy action!!)You go gurl!! I also want a baby girl…but still takut….so have to tungggguuuuu…I hope you wish will come true soon!!! Wish you all the best!! hehehe 🙂