Scrap-it-lah October Challenge is up!
This time, the challenge is by Ella Sandberg.
The October challenge is to include:-
- Old book paper, sheet music or something similar downloaded off the internet & printed out.
- Hand-stitching using embroidery floss.
Here is my take on this challenge:
I’m using September kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Have cut out the flower from one of the pattern paper and sew on the side of the photo. I’m so glad that this kit has given me all the things that I needed for this challenge.
I’ve been lacking behind on scrapbook layout. I’m been busy making bags! Will share more about this in other post.
As usual SIL will be offering a Studio Calico Kit as a RAK. However, photo is not available at the moment.
Please note that conditions do apply:
5 Simple Rules for playing along at Scrap-it-Lah Challenges
1. Please create a NEW layout for each challenge but you are welcome to combine with other challenges, as long as your layout was specifically designed with Scrap-it-Lah in mind and created AFTER the challenge details were posted!
2. Please remember to mention Scrap-it-Lah somewhere in your blog post; create a link back to the correct challenge post at Scrap-it-Lah.
3. Please include the challenge requirements within your blog post – you are welcome to copy; paste these off the Scrap-it-Lah blog.
4. Please also mention the deadline the challenge ends and let everyone know what prize is up for grabs!
5. Remember, you must be a follower of the Scrap-it-Lah blog to be “in with a chance to win”
All you would have to do is to send in your submissions (we only accept layouts) via the link above by midnight 12pm, 31st October 2011 (Malaysian time). If you have any problems with the link submission, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that we are unable to entertain any project that is sent after the stipulated time and please note that the project sent should solely be submitted for the Scrap-It-Lah challenge and not for any other challenges. Yes, we welcome international submissions as we would love to see Scrap-It-Lah grow.