Been busy lately trying to catch up with the a bag a day challenge which started on 1st August over at Sew Sweetness FB group.
Above picture shown the cotton candy pouch in Large. I’ve changed a little bit in its design by adding vinyl at the bottom part. I’ve also added side D-ring for strap if I were to make it. However it turns out that I need way more fabric than I thought to make a handle.
The pattern call for a normal skirt or zip #3 but I’ve used a zip# 5 here.
I’ve tried using the smaller zipper on the other cotton candy pouch, and it is ok though. However, I’m going to use zip #3 more often now.
You can check out the pattern at SewSweetness.dot
Happy seeing you all..0